Hello! I’m Mohammed, an MS Computer Security student at RIT. I regard myself as a security researcher. I’m interested in both the defensive and offensive side of security. I run virtualized servers for Computer Security practices. I enjoy finding and fixing software bugs, exploitation development, automation, and building and hacking infrastructures.
In my free time, I document the things I learn and share them on this blog and my social media accounts. I’m human; I make mistakes. If you find something that’s wrong or have recommendations, I will appreciate it if you tell me. I also work on different projects listed below; if you are interested and want to work together, please contact me! Another hand is always better.
- Red-Team persistence techniques & tools - RITSEC Redteam & Repos.
- IaC development (Ongoing closed-source project; I can tell you more about it if you are interested to work with us)
- Automation (Automation Testing and Vulnerability scanners development)
Relevant job experience:
- Jun 2020 – Aug 2020, Penetration Tester intern at IBM X-Force Red, Austin, TX.
- May 2019 – May 2020, Pentester at Eaton Cybersecurity SAFE Lab, Rochester, NY.
- Jan 2019 – May 2019, Teacher Assistant at RIT, Rochester, NY.
- Nov 2018 – May 2019, Computer Lab Assistant at RIT, Rochester, NY.
- Feb 2010 – Nov 2011, Founder of a web hosting and administration startup, Jeddah, SA.
- Member of RITSEC (Formerly RC3 and SPARSA).
- 6th place in the country, Nationals CCDC, Windows IR, Blue Team, Spring 2020 - link1
- 1st place, Northeast Regional CCDC, Windows IR, Blue Team, Spring 2020 - link1, link2
- Led RIT Vulnerability Assessment and Pentesting (RVAPT) interest club, Fall 2020.
- 2ed place in the country, Nationals CPTC, WebApp penetration testing lead, Fall 2019 - link1, link2
- 1st place, New England Regional CPTC, Web App penetration testing lead, Fall 2019 - link1, link2
- Red Team Competitor with RIT RedTeam, 2019 - present.
- IRSec Competition, Red Team, Spring 2019.
- University of Buffalo Lockdown, Red team, Fall and Spring of 2019.
- Information Security Talent Search, Blue Team, Spring 2019.
- CPTC, White Team, Fall 2018.
- IRSec Competition, Gray Team, Spring 2018.
- Email: [email protected]
PGP Public Key: -----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK----- iQE2BCABCAAgFiEEOvwgQyL4GLEb5II7nvzRvZ4iLssFAl6K/aQCHQAACgkQnvzR vZ4iLsvpHAf/ZVgxTEx9Smv0T9V8IvMN0sYeS/1+0xH/G9Md+8I8wEp/Wf7JDEFj E/PskSOfxd34DiTZzIe3xN+EQ5Sk8QIc4vJ8vLQXGG4VdoYgmuAsJS7sHFlvAGdt DVbpY3uGPfU/8PD2LF9QCjtM4Lt/N82ODcIhC/fLYACE1a6j0OuIQkTJW/qRtg0K sK6LOHkZHF7CQyhCx1TFfrkhpxjmnK+rh6HMYnCfcTIvg5V93wwOcIC6m7bfxiV7 MWXhggOG1XUsdAjRPLHZroDj7K/NpzPGtue9rjoev+9DKxZEWRSeWCGpWV9mn1es mD2aKYwZ3a0bLnpXc+auAnBh3hdtTd/8cQ== =E5SJ -----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----